We can sell your house in less than 60 days gauranteed!
What you can afford depends on your income, credit rating, monthly expenses, down payment, and the interest rate.
The following loan calculators can be used as helpful tools in understanding your general financing needs. Click on a calculator to use it.
- ARM vs. Fixed Rate Mortgage Use this calculator to compare a fixed rate mortgage to two types of ARMs, a Fully Amortizing ARM and an Interest Only ARM.
- Fixed Rate Mortgage vs. Interest Only Mortgage Use this calculator to compare a fixed rate mortgage to Interest Only Mortgage.
- Mortgage Loan Calculator (PITI) Use this calculator to determine your monthly mortgage principal, interest, taxes and insurance payment (PITI) and amortization schedule.
- Mortgage Qualifier Can you buy your dream home? Find out just how much you can afford!
- Mortgage Tax Savings Calculator Interest and points paid for a home mortgage are tax deductible. Use this calculator to determine how much your mortgage could save you in income taxes.
- Refinance Interest Savings Use this calculator to see how much interest you can save by refinancing your mortgage!
- Rent vs. Buy Are you better off buying your home, or should you continue to rent?
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We can not and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.