We can sell your house in less than 60 days gauranteed!
What Does a Buyers Agent Do?
In short, a Buyer Agent’s job is to determine your needs, assist you in your search, and manage the transaction for you.
Your Buyer Agent works full-time, all the time, to find the home of your expectations. As your Buyers Agent, I am here to help you find your way home with the least amount of stress possible.
- Locate suitable properties
- Preview properties
- Verify the properties’ condition
- Suggest necessary inspections by experts
- Help buyers determine affordability
- Verify property tax, Home Owner’s Association and neighborhood information
- Verify the property’s value
- Advise the buyer on structuring the contract offer
- Present the contract offer to the sellers’ representative
- Negotiate favorable contract terms for the buyer
- Assist in finding qualified home inspectors and settlement companies
- Negotiate acceptable terms per the results of the home inspections
- Explain legal documents needed for closing
- Assist in securing financing
- Analyze the future marketability of the property
- Assist the buyer in future home improvements and real estate related issues